Welcome to our splendid and ever-growing trove of SkookumScript documentation! Whether you are a high-level scripter, low-level engine coder, mid-level jack-of-all-trades or miscellaneous dabbler, here ye shall find a comprehensive guide to SkookumScript and the SkookumSuite.
In addition to the pages in this section, see Show me some code! for examples of SkookumScript syntax and brief yet evocative descriptions of the language. See SkookumScript code in action on the Demo videos page.
Table of contents
- Unreal Engine 4 Plugin installation and setup
- SkookumScript Primer Start here!
- Unreal Engine 4 Plugin quick start
- Curated Forum posts
- SkookumScript intro tutorials
- SkookumScript UE4 Plugin tutorials
- Widgets (tab views)
SkookumScript Unreal Engine 4 Plugin
- Set up a UE4 project to use SkookumScript
- Add SkookumScript to a UE4 C++ project
- Instance-specific scripts
- Flow control
- Layout and files
- Add-on features
There’s more on the SkookumScript Forum
These docs are a work-in-progress—much more is on the way! In the meantime, if you can’t find what you are looking for here, check out these curated posts on the SkookumScript Forum, which contain useful information we haven’t yet added to our official docs.
If you have questions or suggestions, or a tip you think others would find useful, please post about it on the SkookumScript Forum. Your input may guide future revisions of these docs.